Character Animation Reel

I specialize in animations but I have experience in rigging and modeling. Animated all shots.

Character and Creature Animation Reel 2016 from tony castro on Vimeo.

Generalist Reel

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Term 3 - Week 7

Here is what Ive been waiting to do all this time. SOME LIPSYNC BABY!!! lol I was so excited to finally get the bishop character and wanted to have fun with this...The only thing that took me by surprise for the first few seconds when I was checking out the Bishop rig was that HE HAS NO FACIAL EXPRESSION CONTROLS, then I realized wait a minute this is a good thing. This way we only concentrate on the body. GREAT JOB AM!!! I later found out that the first three week of term 4 is where we go in start putting in his facial expressions. Im really excited about that. That should be hella fun!!! Well, here goes my first pass at blocking.

No comments: