Character Animation Reel

I specialize in animations but I have experience in rigging and modeling. Animated all shots.

Character and Creature Animation Reel 2016 from tony castro on Vimeo.

Generalist Reel

Monday, November 28, 2011

YEAH BABY!!!!!

When I left AM, I was left with a little bit of bitterness because I didnt submit my work for their showcase. Now it goes with out saying that it doesn't necessarily mean that my work would of been chosen, but I still wish I would of at least tried. So it brings me so much joy to see my work on the Ianimate showcase. I used my regret from AM to push myself to get my work on Ianimates showcase. Thank you so much to Jacob Gardner for his marvelous guidance along with everyone that has helped me get to this point in my animation AM, family, and friends. Thank you all.

Im at the 2 minute mark. A bit blown out from the original one that I submitted but Im still a happy camper!

iAnimate.net 2011 show reel from iAnimate on Vimeo.



So much great and inspiring work from students from around the world!!!

No comments: