Character Animation Reel

I specialize in animations but I have experience in rigging and modeling. Animated all shots.

Character and Creature Animation Reel 2016 from tony castro on Vimeo.

Generalist Reel

Monday, December 22, 2008

Term 2 - Week 10

I finally thought of an idea that I feel works for the ending. Unfortunately, its carrying me over my frame budget. So on my last pass at it Im going to cut off some things that I feel arent that necessary for the shot. There are some things that are a bit funky because Im trying out this new work flow that Ive been trying to do this whole term. Which is to stay in blocking as long as possible. Which was suggested my our mentor Dimos. THANKS!!! GREAT WORKFLOW!!! So Im still in blocking in this pass at it although some parts are starting to look smooth.

1 comment:

Dimos said...

Yo, Tony! It's me Dimos. Believe it or not I JUST got your card a few days ago. THANKS. You should have my email. If not just head to my site and drop me a line there.