Character Animation Reel

I specialize in animations but I have experience in rigging and modeling. Animated all shots.

Character and Creature Animation Reel 2016 from tony castro on Vimeo.

Generalist Reel

Friday, October 24, 2008

TERM 2 - Body Mechanics

So here's the hoe down. My second term at AM started a little over 3 weeks ago BUT because again Im always pushing 25 hours into a 24 hour day its been juuuust a weeee bit difficult Ill try to keep up. When I started my second term I had Joe Mandia as my mentor but because of the schedule I had to switch to Dimos Vrysellas both are really cool guys and have a long history in the animation world. So week 1 was me getting vido reference for my assignment and making sketches for it. My assignment was to do a 180 turn of the AM character Ballie.





No comments: