Character Animation Reel

I specialize in animations but I have experience in rigging and modeling. Animated all shots.

Character and Creature Animation Reel 2016 from tony castro on Vimeo.

Generalist Reel

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Time to get the Ball Rolling


What up everyone,
I've been very busy so I havent had chance to post anything from Animationmentor yet. So I decided to get started with a little silhouette image of my buddy Spike from AM. Also, let me tell you guys that this quarter I was set up with Bryan Engram. Bryan is an Animation Supervisor at Reel FX Creative Studios. Some of his work, to name a few, is included in The Wild, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles, and game cinematics for Halo 2 and Transformers. So far my class is off to great start with Bryan. He is great guy and glad to have as my mentor. I'm sure Im going to learn a lot.

No comments: